IT-EFP Senior System Anaylst for Accounting to Reporting (178539） / 社名非公開
|職種||IT-EFP Senior System Anaylst for Accounting to Reporting (178539）|
This position has a local/ regional responsibility for 'Accounting to Reporting (hereinafter A2R)' area. In all activities， the Senior System Analyst (hereinafter SSA) maintains a strong partnership with stakeholders including local and global arena. The SSA is responsible for the applications to support the business processes of Finance， Accounting， and Controlling. This includes SAP (mainly FI/CO， and BW) and a few non-SAP applications.
The SSA performs 1.System Run/ Maintenance， 2.Demand/ Change Management with Business Consultancy， 3. Project Management and 4.Other A2R related services to business clients.
Duties ＆ Responsibilities:
- (With the supervision by manager) Accountable to support A2R business processes and associated business applications. Maintenance and support of SAP FI/CO and BW so that business stakeholder can run the business properly. This includes interfaces to other systems， add-on programs / non-SAP applications.
- (With the supervision by manager) Accountable to support A2R business processes and associated business applications.Maintenance and support of SAP FI/CO and BW so that business stakeholder can run the business properly. This includes interfaces to other systems， add-on programs / non-SAP applications.
- (With the supervision by manager) Actively drives Demand/ Change Management with local/ regional business stakeholders by identifying business needs， clarifying scope， prioritizing requirements and providing solutions.
Coordinate on/off-shore development team to fulfill the needs.
Manage the Application Management Support (AMS) partner for SAP Configuration Management in FI/CO module.
- (With the supervision by manager) Act as the IT project manager for business projects. this includes scoping， executing， and closing the projects with excellent stakeholder management， budget， schedule ，risk and quality management， including necessary documentation.
- (For SAP global template) Contribute to the enhancement of the global SAP template to satisfy business needs for different countries / region in a collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
■組織 EFP部 Accounting to Reporting グループ
- Deep business process knowledge in A2R.
- 5 years of experience in SAP FI/CO module.
- 5 years of successful IT/business project management experiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (e.g. Assertiveness， Negotiation) and stakeholder management capability (relationship development and networking etc…) in both international and Japanese environments.
- Collaborative working experiences with international stakeholders and/or in a global team.
- Systems thinking and analytical skills to identify the problems as well as an attitude to proactively propose and implement the solutions.
- Can openly learn from others or failures.
- Understanding of the overview of peripheral business area like Purchasing， SCM.
- Business Warehouse like SAP-BW for Finance reporting.
- Banking system.
- Vendor management for the successful project completion and the system stability.
- Budget management to spend cost efficiently and effectively.
- Remain compliant with all identified regulations and procedures (Standard Operating Procedures， Work Instructions， validation protocols， incident management， change management etc) to satisfy internal and industrial compliance requirements.
- Openly work in an global organization with international stakeholders.
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in other time zones (Europe and America).
- Willingness and ability for domestic and international business trip.
|年収||600万円 - 850万円|